Scorpio Zodiac Sign: Compatibility, Influence, Colors, Talismans, Stones, Flowers, Favorable numbers, Birthdate Horoscope for Scorpio Zodiac Sign.
It is a sign of water, of a mystical nature , introverted, very reserved and passionate.
Pluto, one of its ruling planets, represents changes and transformations and Mars its second ruling planet that represents energy, which makes it a very entrepreneurial person when it comes to making big changes.
In the love plane, it is very important to achieve full sexuality, therefore, it is crucial that your partner is as fiery as he or she. On the other hand, you try to connect with the deepest layer of your partner’s being through physical contact.
It is a very jealous and possessive sign, it does not show much with words, it is more about looks and especially manifesting through its eyes.
He is fascinated by the idea of finding a being who makes his most secret and hidden wishes come true.
Scorpio Zodiac Features
- Affinities: He gets along well with the signs: Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn and Pisces
- Element: Scorpio is a Water sign.
- Its Color: Intense Red.
- Metals and Stones: Iron, plutonium, opal, ruby and obsidian.
- Getting Along: Don’t confront a Scorpio. Do not contradict them even if they are not right.
- Lucky Number: 2.
- Conflictive relationships: In general, it does not have good compatibility with the signs of: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
- Planet that rules it: The Scorpio sign is ruled by Pluto.
- Day of the Week: Tuesday.
- Symbol: The scorpion.
- Against: They are somewhat suspicious, envious and possessive.
- Perfumes: Nardo, sandalwood, frankincense and myrrh.
Scorpio Zodiac Personality
- Very good sense of humor.
- They always get what they want.
- Scorpio is an intense sign with a unique emotional energy throughout the zodiac. Although they may appear calm, Scorpios have an internal aggression and magnetism hidden within.
- The Scorpio is tremendously powerful and his character can cause enormous benefits or great risks for others.
- They are emotional and easily hurt or referred. In fact, they can totally lose their temper when they perceive, even wrongly, that someone has insulted them.
- If a Scorpio manages to use his enormous energy constructively, he is a great asset to society and can become a great leader. However, Scorpios must learn to control themselves, because they can become too critical and resentful of others.
- Of all the signs of the zodiac, they are the ones most likely to become geniuses as long as they control their negative side because if they take the wrong path they can be very destructive towards themselves and towards other people.
- The Scorpio is the symbol of sex, and Scorpios are very passionate and sensual people.
- Their intensity of feelings makes their love relationships deep, magical, and at times tragic.
- He loves to joke.
- GREAT kisser.
- To walk quietly.
- They are affable, good conversationalists, reserved and courteous, but although they seem to be somewhat removed from the center of activity, they are actually observing everything with their critical eye.
- Their tenacity and willpower are unique, yet they are highly sensitive and easily affected by the circumstances around them.
- They do not know how to bite their tongues and can be very critical.
- Scorpions are excellent friends to those who they consider deserve their respect Scorpios are very imaginative and intuitive and have a great ability to analyze situations and people.
- They should try to avoid feelings like arrogance, aggression and jealousy, because they give in to such negative feelings, such is their strength to feel intensely that they can lose control.
- For Scorpios, the act of love is a spiritual act and they are capable of feeling things that other signs never achieve.
- They take great care of their friends, although if someone betrays them it is difficult to regain their friendship and trust.
Pre-sex is important And in this case the strategy requires a certain dedication or at least letting Scorpio think that and that everything is under control. Those belonging to this sign like to play the role of seducers. Be brave and bold and the Scorpio will see you worthy of being conquered. Those belonging to this sign like challenges. He also likes intellect and people who live life intensely. This will ignite the fire and passion of this sign.
Give it a spicy touch. When it comes to sex, Scorpios want to do everything humanly possible to excel. Sex is a wealth of pleasure and possibilities for those belonging to this sign. The routine will bore them and bring them to tears. Keep a Scorpio lover excited and they will be a sex machine.
The sexual behavior of a Scorpio is indomitable and yours has to be comparable or equal to it. You have to be able to maintain the level. If you do not share Scorpio’s adoration in frequent passionate encounters, you will cause sadness and lose interest as a lover.
You have to be careful with Scorpios and not play with their passion. They can be lethal and vindictive.
Some Famous Scorpio Zodiac Celebrities
- Pablo Picasso, 10-25-1881
- Hillary Clinton, 10-26-1947
- Julia Roberts, 10-28-1967
- Winona Ryder, 10-29-1971
- Bill Gates, 10-28-1955
- Leonardo DiCaprio, 11-11-1974
- Calvin Klein, 11-19-1942
- Jodie Foster, 11-19-1962
- Danny DeVito, 07-11-1944
- Demi Moore, 11-11-1962
- Roseanne, 03-11-1952
- Meg Ryan, 11-19-1961
- Robert L. Stevenson, 11-13-1850
- Bo Derek, 11-20-1956
- Bryan Adams, 05-11-1959
- Michael Landon, 10/31/1936
- Theodore Roosevelt, 10-27-1858
- Richard Burton, 11-10-1925
- Charles of England, 11-14-1948
- Grace Kelly, 11-12-1929
- Madame Curie, 11-07-1867
- Charles Bronson, 03-11-1921
scorpion, ophiuchus, eagle, death sign, lamp, pyramid.
yellow, dark red, scarlet, raspberry.
aquamarine, carbuncle, coral, beryl, ruby, lunar, crystal, topaz, malachite.
carnation, peony, chrysanthemum.
genitals, spine, cardiovascular system.
bug, scorpion, sign of death.
4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 21, 100, 666.
Germany (Bavaria, Saxony), Norway, Algeria, Sweden, Morocco, Ceylon.
Born from October 24 to November 2 – under the influence of Mars, they are disappointed, capable of medicine, possessing the gift of healing people, unsure of youth and energetic in maturity.
Important years: 15, 30, 45, 60.
Born from November 3 to 13 – under the influence of the Sun – natures are strong and passionate, proactive, noble and generous with willpower.
Important years: 15, 25, 30, 45, 50, 60, 75.
Born from November 14 to 22 – under the influence of Venus – frivolous, emotional and amorous, with artistic talent and strong passions.
Important years: 15, 25, 30, 45, 50.
Scorpio Birthday Horoscope Dates – From October 24 to November 22
October 24 | October 25 | October 26 | October 27 | October 28 | October 29 | October 30 | October 31 | November 1 | November 2 | November 3 | November 4 | November 5 | November 6 | November 7 | November 8 | November 9 | November 10 | November 11 | November 12 | November 13 | November 14 | November 15 | November 16 | November 17 | November 18 | November 19 | November 20 | November 21 | November 22
- Monthly Horoscope of those born under Scorpio Sign
- The temperament and character of those born under Scorpio Sign
- Professions of those born under Scorpio Sign
- Health of those born under Scorpio Sign
- Love, Sex and Marriage Life under the Scorpio Sign
- Compatibility Horoscope for those born under Scorpio Sign
- Food Nutrition Horoscope for Scorpio Sign