What are the zodiac signs corresponding to the days of the month of July?
That is, if the person is born between the period between June 22 and July 22, the sign of the zodiac that will correspond to him will be Cancer and if the person has a birthday in the period from July 23 to August 23, his sign will be Leo . Therefore, you cannot directly associate a zodiac symbol with a month, you must take into account the exact day you were born.
What personal characteristics are associated with the zodiac sign of those born in the month of July?
As mentioned above, those born in the month of July can be Cancer or Leo.
In the case of Cancer (June 22 to July 22) they are usually introverts, they are people who are usually surprisingly funny and jovial, very friendly and quite eloquent. As a negative aspect of their personality, they are slightly irritable, spiteful and somewhat lazy people.
In the case of people whose zodiac is Leo (born from July 23 to August 23) they are usually optimistic. They are usually people who are usually generous, very enthusiastic and passionate about their work and with leadership skills. Although as a negative aspect of their personality, they are people who are usually somewhat arrogant, immature and somewhat childish.
The good and the bad of babies born in July
Babies born in different months of the year have different characteristics and styles. Depending on the season, they may be more empathetic , more outgoing, more nervous or less, and have a totally different range of emotions and sensitivities. Of course, each child is different and generalities are never good companions, but we show you some aspects that usually occur in babies born in the month of July. It is not exact science, rather it is about applying statistics to the results obtained from diverse and, sometimes, apparently unrelated investigations.
Here’s what’s great about babies born in July:
1. Lots of energy: Summer has endowed July babies with a very special touch and whether they are Cancer or Leo zodiac sign , the sun blesses them, making them very energetic people who love strong emotions and adventure. Read on to find out what your baby can be like if he was born with the heats of the summer season.
2. Persevering: Babies born in July are characterized by determination , as they are very focused on their goals and are rarely discouraged by obstacles on the road of life. When they know their goal, they go for it and it is not easy to distract them. Who knows, maybe his future is in elite sport . They also tend to make a good impression when they meet new friends. Come on, they will end up being the kings of the park and the life of the party.
3. A lot of empathy:
4. Taller and with strong bones: Statistics show that July babies end up reaching 0.5 cm taller, on average, in height and have thicker bones.
This is the bad thing about babies born in July:
1. Very fragile: On the contrary, they are very fragile little people . The smallest details can create large fissures in them. Sometimes they get too attached to deep feelings and their emotions don’t let them unhook and heal. Therefore, they often like to be alone. Give them their space and they will bring out the best in themselves.
2. Very ‘questioning’: Although all children go through the stage where everything is questions and the “why?” It seems that is the only thing they know how to say, babies born under the month of July ask too much, to the point of being able to turn the moment into irritation. Patience, because if you can hold on and respond, they are the sweetest people in the world.
3. More prone to respiratory diseases and mood swings: In terms of ailments, babies born in July are the most likely to have asthma attacks and to have a cyclothymic temperament (with ups and downs in mood, ranging from moderate depression to emotional euphoria).
4. More hypertension problems:
5. More myopia and diarrhea: There are studies that suggest that ‘summer babies’ have worse distant vision than those born in other periods, being very likely due to the effect of exposure to light. In the same way, the high temperatures in summer lead to the appearance of diarrhea, so you have to be more careful when they are newborns with possible digestive problems and remember that breastfeeding on demand avoids dehydration problems.
Days of the month of July and its zodiac sign
Below is a table with all the days of the month of July so that the zodiac of each day of this month of the year can be consulted in an easy and simple way.