As a rule, the body itself tells Virgo what kind of diet they should follow, but we still have some useful tips.
A light regular diet with a limited amount of spices, canned food, animal fats, smoked meats and sweets - this is what is good for Virgo. The diet should include products that regulate the functioning of the intestine and help to avoid constipation. It is better to use boiled, steamed vegetables, in the form of mashed potatoes or simply mashed, but it is important not to digest them so that vitamins are preserved in the finished dish. Beets and carrots will be useful, from fruits - plums (including prunes).
It is recommended to consume vegetable oil daily, olive is best. Also on the Virgo’s table should often appear dishes from cereals (especially oatmeal) and pasta from durum wheat. Food can be seasoned with aromatic herbs: caraway, mint, cinnamon, savory, chicory. In the mornings, to raise the tonus Virgo is best to drink tea with rose hips.
Fish; Red pepper. Vegetables: potatoes, cabbage, pumpkin, zucchini. Dried fruits: apricots, prunes, raisins, dried apricots. Blackcurrant, lemon, honey.
Meat, liver, chicken eggs, white fish. Rye bread. Vegetables: carrots, beets, cabbage. Parsley, garlic. Dried fruits; apples, watermelon, dark honey.
Raw chicken eggs, veal, fish, caviar; celery.
- Monthly Horoscope of those born under Virgo Sign
- Virgo Zodiac: Compatibility, Talismans, Lucky Stones, Favorable Numbers
- The temperament and character of those born under Virgo Sign
- Professions of those born under Virgo Sign
- Health of those born under Virgo Sign
- Love, Sex and Marriage Life under the Virgo Sign
- Compatibility Horoscope for those born under Virgo Sign
What vitamins are recommended?