Pisces has a sensitive stomach, so they should be careful and moderate in food to avoid stomach and intestinal upsets, as well as food poisoning. When choosing products, you should definitely pay attention to the timing of production and sale.
It is better for Pisces to exclude canned food and all fatty sauces from its menu. Among people born under this zodiac sign, there are especially many vegetarians. However, meat is not contraindicated for them, they just need to eat it in moderation and not at night. Fish, nuts, sunflower seeds, pomegranates, radishes, spinach, vegetables (fresh and baked), cheese, soy, spices, seafood are useful. Raw cereals can be of great benefit.
Fish tend to oriental food, so they like spicy seasonings such as curry, but they should not use hot pepper at all. Rosehip should regularly appear in the Pisces menu, which provides the body with vitamins C and P, promotes blood formation and stimulates intestinal activity. Also, for the normal functioning of the body, representatives of this sign need iron phosphate contained in quince and in the peel of apples. Liquids Pisces is better to use as little as possible, and alcohol is generally contraindicated for them.
Meat, poultry, liver; seafood, fish. Cheeses, brewer’s yeast. Vegetables, legumes, oatmeal, rye bread. Walnuts, peanuts. Raspberries.
Chicken eggs, veal, fish, caviar.
The vitamins needed by Pisces: A, D.
- Monthly Horoscope of those born under Pisces Sign
- Pisces Zodiac: Compatibility, Talismans, Lucky Stones, Lucky Numbers
- The temperament and character of those born under Pisces Sign
- Professions of those born under Pisces Sign
- Health of those born under Pisces Sign
- Love, Sex and Marriage Life under the Pisces Sign
- Compatibility Horoscope for those born under Pisces Sign