In the Gemini menu, there must be products that increase the level of hemoglobin. A predominance of dairy food in the diet is desirable. Peas and beans, eggplant and turnip leaves are also useful. Of the minerals more than others,
Gemini needs potassium, which can be obtained with potatoes, raisins, pears, olives, eggplant and zucchini. It is also necessary from time to time to fill the silicon deficiency - it is most found in young nettles.
Of the drinks, Borjomi mineral water is recommended, which you can drink during each meal. The use of spicy seasonings, mustard and coffee should be reduced, as this affects the sensitive stomach. Geminis need nuts that are rich in protein and carbohydrates. They can be added to meat, fish, and vegetable dishes, as well as for dessert. The most useful in this series is hazelnuts, which strengthens the bronchi. Heavy meat should be eaten as little as possible. One of the most important nutritional rules for Gemini is not to “bite”. However, late (but always light!) Dinners are permissible.
Chicken eggs, sea fish. Milk, dairy products (in 100 g of cheese or 0.5 l of milk - the daily norm). Nuts: hazelnuts and almonds. Raspberries, honey
The vitamins needed by the Gemini are A, B12, C.
- Monthly Horoscope of those born under Gemini Sign
- Gemini Zodiac: Compatibility, Talismans, Lucky Stones, Lucky Numbers
- The temperament and character of those born under Gemini Sign
- Professions of those born under Gemini Sign
- Health of those born under Gemini Sign
- Love, Sex and Marriage Life under the Gemini Sign
- Compatibility Horoscope for those born under Gemini Sign