Capricorn, unlike other signs of the zodiac, is rather indifferent to delicacies. Their digestive problems are not caused by an excess of incompatible foods, but rather by the monotonous diet. Capricorn is recommended meat food, sea fish, cereals and eggs. They also benefits from cherries, cherries, quinces, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, plums, asparagus, radishes, lentils, parsley and celery. Vegetables are best eaten raw. But caviar, fried potatoes, oily fish, canned food and spinach should be completely excluded from the menu.
Between meals, Capricorn needs to drink as much mineral water as possible. Calcium deficiency can be compensated by using crushed egg shells.
Veal, poultry, chicken eggs, fish. Coarse bread, legumes, buckwheat. Cocoa, Chocolate pumpkin and sunflower seeds, nuts. Fruits: citrus fruits, apricots, figs and dates. Watermelon, honey.
Chicken eggs, sea fish; milk, dairy products (in 100 g of cheese or 0.5 l of milk - the daily norm). Legumes Nuts: almonds, hazelnuts. Raspberries, honey
The vitamins needed by Capricorn: C, B2, E, PP, U.
- Monthly Horoscope of those born under Capricorn Sign
- Capricorn Zodiac: Compatibility, Talismans, Lucky Stones, Lucky Numbers
- The temperament and character of those born under Capricorn Sign
- Professions of those born under Capricorn Sign
- Health of those born under Capricorn Sign
- Love, Sex and Marriage Life under the Capricorn Sign
- Compatibility Horoscope for those born under Capricorn Sign