If you’re having a rough patch and things aren’t going the way you want, it’s time to clean yourself up.
Especially now that we are in the new year, it is when we must take advantage of energy healing rituals, such as the ones we are going to show you in this article. The 3 recipes that you will see are very powerful and serve to clean all traces of bad luck and negative energy, taking advantage of the purifying powers of nature.
Go for it!
What is a Bad Luck?
Have you ever heard that “People make their own luck”? Yes, we all know that our luck depends on the decisions we make in life, but there are times when things seem to go against us all the time: We have a bad luck.
Well, both in esotericism and in philosophies such as Feng Shui, the concept of “bad streak” or “bad luck” is attributed to negative energy, stagnant or not flowing correctly.
These negative energies are what prevent us from receiving positive energy, affecting our day to day and leading us to unwanted circumstances. That is why on key calendar dates many of us take advantage of using the energetic power of nature to purify our energies and allow good fortune to flow in us again.
This time we show you 3 ways to end bad luck with rituals that use natural elements well known for their energetic and cleansing capacity.
1. Infallible ritual against bad luck with Ruda and Gardenia
This ritual is known to be infallible in the transmutation of the negative energies that cause us the famous “bad streaks”.
We will use materials such as camphor, as well as plants such as gardenias and the famous Ruda, known in the esoteric world for its great cleansing and energetic power.
The ingredients you will need to prepare this ritual against bad luck are:
- Camphor (solid)
- Gardenias (flowers)
- Rue (leaves and branches)
- 2 plastic containers
What is camphor and where to get it from?
Camphor is a soft, waxy substance found in the bark of the camphor tree, which is very common in Asia because it originates from this continent.
You can get this ingredient in supermarkets and some pharmaceutical businesses, as it is used all over the world as a natural remedy against coughs and respiratory tract congestion.
The Rude and Gardenias you get in gardens, nurseries.
Next, you will make this preparation that you will later use as a ritual bath and, in addition, to clean your entire house and personal spaces such as your office or business.
- First, you are going to boil the camphor, the gardenias and the rue in abundant water for 5 minutes.
- Once the water has cooled, you will reserve 80% of the preparation in one of the plastic containers and the other 20% will be stored in the other container.
- The container with the most amount of liquid is the one that you will use as a purification bath. You will apply it after your usual bath, leaving it on your body for at least 1 minute while you focus on all the good things you want for yourself (don’t focus on anything negative, only on positive mental images). Then, you proceed to rinse with water and dry with a towel or cloth (preferably new).
- You will use the rest of the liquid to clean the floor of your house and you can save a little in a spray bottle, to spray it on all the doors and windows of your house in the shape of a cross, both outside and inside the house. This way you will prevent people from outside (neighbors, visitors, etc.) from permeating your environment with envy or any negative energy that harms your projects and you will allow luck to come to you.
Perform this ritual on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays, which are days that allow us to clean and purify energies.
See Also: Powerful Cinnamon Magic Ritual (And How to do Them)
2. Very powerful ritual to clean bad luck vibes with the element of fire
This ritual contains elements that could be somewhat difficult to achieve, but if you do it, it will be very worth it, since its ability to eliminate negative energies is very powerful with the fire element.
The fire element is widely used by shamans and in Santeria to purify all evil that has been impregnated to the person by envy or rituals to harm him energetically. Pay a lot of attention.
For this ritual with the fire element we are going to need the following materials and ingredients:
- 1 fire-resistant container (such as a cooking pot or tempered glass)
- Lignum vitae
- flowery water
Why do we use myrrh and sage? What are they?
Myrrh is a powerful resin that has been used as a protective and cleaning element for a long time. That is why it is one of the most powerful ingredients in this ritual and one that we highly recommend getting to make it as effective as possible.
Sage is a highly aromatic plant valued since ancient times for its medicinal properties. Also, very attractive magical properties are attributed to it, since it has the ability to scare away bad energies, promote tranquility, personal protection and as a magnetic element of abundance.
The wonderful palo santo
The palo santo is a wonderful element that has been used since the time of the Incas in South America, not for nothing its name means “sacred wood”. This tree bark allows us to purify ourselves with the fire element and the invocation of superior energies to get rid of bad vibes.
You can find the palo santo tree (also called “quebracho” ) very easily (mainly popular markets) and in health food stores specializing in aromatherapy and incense, for example.
Flowery water, what is its power?
Flowery water is another element that is widely used to cleanse bad energy, especially in the New Year. It is part of countless rituals and magic baths, and this time we will use it to unite and light all the ingredients with fire.
This blend is tremendously powerful and will work for anyone who is really going through a bad time in life.
- We start by placing all the dry items in the fireproof container and uniting them.
- Then, you will proceed to spray all the content with the flowery water. Once soaked, you will very carefully light the fire using a wooden match. Throw the lit match into the container very carefully to avoid accidents.
- You will go through all your space , your room, office, living room, business, etc. With the container emitting smoke . Remember to do it from the inside out. Thus, you go through the rooms of your house one by one until you reach the door that faces the street, to get rid of bad energy and put an end to that bad streak.
This ritual is especially powerful. You will see that immediately afterwards the energy that you will notice in your home or business will be different, since you will have put stagnant energies into circulation, calling for good fortune.
See Also: Plants To Ward Off Evil Spirits and Spiritual Protection (And How to Use Them)
3. Very powerful ritual to clean bad luck vibes with the element of fire
The last ritual is a simpler one, but it is also effective in promoting the fulfillment of our desire for purification and good luck. For this we are going to need a few ingredients that you can easily get in any market and will serve to end a bad streak.
The materials that we will need in this ritual against bad streaks are:
- 1 purple candle
- alcohol and cotton
- Rosemary, preferably dry. Separate the leaves from the branches.
Now that you are clear about what you are going to need, carefully read the procedure to do it to the letter. This is how you ensure that its results are effective:
- First you are going to start by cleaning the purple candle with alcohol, using a little cotton.
- Once clean and lit, place the candle on a plate so as not to damage your work table, and you are going to put rosemary leaves around the base of the candle.
- You are going to take the rosemary twigs without leaves and you are going to light them by placing them on the purple candle. While you are doing this, ask for the wish that you want to materialize, for example: “Let the chains be broken…”, “May the paths open for me…”, etc. Leave the remains on the plate (do not throw anything away).
- Once you have burned the twigs, blow out the candle and place it in a place where you can see it. What you will do the next 6 days is light the candle for 5 minutes at the time you prefer. Just light it and control the candle for this time for 6 days, because in total you will have completed 7 days with this ritual.
- After completing the ritual on the seventh day, you are going to get rid of the remains (candle, branches and rosemary leaves) by burying them , either in your garden, pot or in the park closest to your house. It doesn’t matter if it’s not your garden, as long as the remains remain on the ground, because that way you will be materializing the wish you asked for.
7 days with the purple candle ritual is all you need to open your way.
We hope you liked these 3 rituals against bad luck and bad streaks. Be encouraged to perform them in the beginning of the Month, to start 2023 with recharged positive energies.
Tell us in comments , what changes did you notice after the ritual? Which one did you like the most?